We do not and will not knowingly ship fish into a restricted area. The buyer is ultimately and fully responsible for understanding and complying with any and all local, state or federal laws pertaining to the possession of fish at their locality. Contact your local department of fish and wildlife for more information regarding the laws in your area.
Shipping and Tracking
- USPS First Class
- USPS Priority Mail
Live Fish Shipping Day by carrier
- USPS Priority Express- Monday- Thursday
- UPS Ground: Only used for order within Florida and South Georgia
- USPS Priority Mail 1-3 day: Monday and Tuesday
- Airlines- Southwest and Delta Monday- Friday and Sunday (Please contact me for airline shipments)
– Handling time is 1 day, we do our best to get your order out as soon as possible and that’s typical the next day if it fits within the shipping days and carrier above.
We will make the decision of the shipping carrier based on your address unless the product description states otherwise.
Ice packs or heat packs are included at no extra cost.
We do NOT ship to Hawaii.
Alaska, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands are eligible for standard shipping.
You will receive a email with your tracking info once the product is shipped. We ship on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday and Thursday. We don’t want your order setting in a post office over the weekend, some locations don’t have Saturday service and we have no way of knowing.
We only use insulated tropical fish shipping boxes that are clearly marked “Live Tropical Fish”